A list of sample questions to ask when interacting with law school representatives:
Questions to Ask List:
- Are there any joint-degree programs available?
- Does the program offer any international experiences?
- Does the program offer part-time options?
- How many students are typically admitted?
- How many usually apply?
- What amenities does the campus provide?
- What does the surrounding community offer in terms of entertainment, housing, etc.?
- What admissions factors carry more weight after GPA and LSAT scores?
- What merit-based or application scholarships are available?
- When should I apply to have the greatest access to scholarships?
- What percentage of your graduates usually pass the bar exam?
- Where do alumni typically find employment?
- What types of employers usually seek out your graduates?
- Where do students usually complete their clinical work?